Archive for the ‘Common’ Category
Redish Clouds and Sea
Lotus Plant of the pond
This is just imagination of someone. However the wold is filled by full of technology, everyone would like to see the world in a different way..
Citation: I have got it from mail..
When I researched aon the internet, I have found these peculiar pictures about nature, and I would like to share them with you. I think you will also enjoy them.
We can use our resource like this
If I say this is also a kind of tree, you must trust me
Even many people bent like this
When I see this picuture, I thought it was an animal. What did you think?
If a tree can adapt with a bicycle, why human cannot accept everything which has happened in his lives?
We have many beautiful creatures to look at, so if you think we want to keep them for you future generation, DO NOT DESTROY THE NATURE..
This post is going to be little different, because it is not related with nature or natural beauty, but nature can affect this incident.
Almost everyone speaks about IPLT20 cricket curently. Deccan Chargers, Delhi Daredevils, Mumbai Idians, Kolkata Knight Riders, Chennai Super Kings, Kings XI Punjab, Royal Challengers Bangalore and Rajasthan Royals are the eight teams which are playing in IPL cricket.
Every match is very interestion to see; moreover, a blog is writen by a player of Kolkata Knight Riders.. che…. che…. he is 16th player in the team and sharving drinks is his work there. He has started to write this blog since when the IPL matches started (April 12, 2009), but there are 3342 bloggers follow this blog.
The specialities of this blog are that he writes many interesting true incidents which have happened during these days such as matches, breakfast, leisure time, opening ceremony and etc, and he puts nicknames for many players, owners and coaches. Also, he knows many languages, cultures and behaviors of people.
If you are a fan of IPL cricket, go and read the blog which I have given above, so you want the nick names…
Here are them…
1) Kishen Kanaiyya refers to Ravi Shastri.
2) Appam Chuthiya refers to Sreeshanth he comes from kerala where appam is the famous delicacy and fakeiplplayer is calling him bcoz of his attitude.
3) Pedophile Priest refers to Adam Gilchrist.
4) Kaan Moolo referes to Ajith Agarkar coz i think all of you would know,it’s for his enormous ears.
5) Big Sister refers to Shilpa Shetty coz she rose to fame using the big brother reality show.
6) Prince Charles of Patiala refers to Yuvraj Singh coz i think its anyone’s guess well he is from punjab and worshipped like a king there,probably one more reason the author likes him.
7) Lord Almighty refers to Sourav Ganguly , once again here the writer has shown his liking for ganguly so has raised him from the status of prince to lord himself.
8. Babli refers to Preity Zinta as she is ever refreshing and encouraging her team.
9) Calypso King refers to Chris Gayle as he is considered the king of Caribbean in the world of cricket.
10) Vinnie Dildo refers to Sharukh Khan coz as far as my research says it is due to his interefering or poking behaviour and also the atmost hate of this writer towards Shahrukh.
11) Havaii Chappal refers to Greg Chapel coz of his surname ‘Chapel’ —> ‘Chappal’ and havai as prefix to show how ‘local’ he is.
12) Junta Tormentor refers to Ajantha Mendis coz of his abnormal bowling action which has tormented batsmen around the world.
13) The Baja of Baroda refers to Anshuman Gaekwad coz he is from baroda is the simple guess i suppose.
14) Sandy Baddy babe refers to Mandira Bedi coz she is a female who has nothing like a babe but still is acting like one.
15) Little John refers to Ishant Sharma ,its just a paradox to refer.
16) John Wrong refers to John Wright, ,its just a paradox to refer.
17) Bangla Tiger refers Mashrafe Mortaza coz he is from Bangaldesh and ‘tiger’ coz the author likes him.
18)Sheikh of Tweak refers to Shane Warne.
19) Meera Bhai refers to Harbhajan Singh.
20) RDB refers to Randeep Bose.
21) Ram refers to VVS Laxman because every time Laxman had called Ram.
22) Chatterjee Kaaku refers to The Old Guy from the Ad posted by the KKR(Kolkata Knight Riders) Team where he says ‘Tum Bhi Jeetoge’.
23) Mr.Batlivala refers to liqour baron Mr Vijay Mallya
24) Phoren Babas refers to Brendon Mc Cullum and the coach John Buchanan
25) Shakespeare – Akash Chopra
26) Ganji Hanger – Sanjay Bangar
27) Big Mac — Mathew Hayden
28) Chintu Singh – Anureet Singh
29) Joker – The Nepali guy(Chang) who was Indian Idol host
30)Sheeghra Patan refers to Yousuf Pathan
31)Candy Nickle refers to Andy biche
32)Bookha naan is Buchanan
Teams referred in the story :
Bevdaa Team refers Bangalore Royal Challengers coz its owned by the liquor giant vijay mallya.
Big Sister’s Team refers to Rajasthan Royals coz owned by shilpa shetty.
Bubblie’s Team refers to Punjab Kings XI coz owned by preity zinta.
Let you enjoy the blog and IPL matches.
As I’m a fan of cricket, I have really enjoyed this blog and matches.
I think you might think that this post is going to be a little different thatn others. Sure, because my blog is going to have many other good things and bad things which are in the environment.
I think it can be more interestion than what I am doing. I know that hopefully, you also like that. However, almost verything will be related with the environment, because the nature has a lot of things to enjoy.
Everyantural thing is in this world is for using without spoiling or destroying, because this is a human responsibility to survive the environment.
you can expect many new things from this blog, because in this vast world, we have a lot tio know and study. Therefore, let’s begin to find a way to unserstand the world.
This is a true story which is connected with me and as a person I saw some of her difficulties. I would like to share her experience with her permission without saying her real name. You will know how a woman is discriminated by many people. Think how we can work against women discrimination.
The story is about my friend’s mother who is called Rani and a daily worker in Sri Lanka. Her family was very poor; she dropped out from school when she studied grade eleven (age – 16), because she is the first baby girl in her family, so her mother could not pay more money for her studies. Almost every work was done by her, but her siblings went school. She was discriminated in her house too. For example, her mother always said her, “Rani, you don’t want to go to school, because you are a girl, so think about you family. You can make food and, sit here and sell this to people.” Her mother didn’t say this politely. However, she accepted and cooked food (“String hoppers” “Thosa” and “hoppers”) and sold it.
After her marriage also, she was not happy with her husband Roshan, because he was drunk. Fortunately, she has depended on her hand, because she has had a job. Roshan loved her, but his relatives and his habit of drinking didn’t allow him to make her happy. His siblings tried to take his money from him by giving alcohol and cigarettes. For instance, his sister often bought alcohol and said him, “Hey, Roshan, Here is the bottle, you can drink. You wife doesn’t like you, so she didn’t, because she doesn’t want you to be happy, but this and I bought for you.” Also, they blamed her in many ways such as connect with many men, steal things, destroy her husband life and etc.
She was very annoyed every time. She worked for her husband even though he didn’t consider about her happiness. However, he never makes her physically weak by beating. She faced many difficulties when her husband suffered by cancer and yellow fever, she only cared about him, but his relations censure that she never took care of her husband, she did everything wrong and she was not a good wife even a woman.
The treatment against his diseases was not worth, so he has passed away, because the doctors identified the diseases after they became severely. . He was in a hospital for three months so every morning she went to the hospital in the morning, afternoon and evening, because she could not stay in the hospital. Unfortunately, there was a big war was going on; however, she woke up early and cooked and went through many check point where the Sri Lankan Army staid and check the properties of people. When he was very ill, she forgave him and treated well him.
In Hindus’ religion, the funeral day of a woman’s husband, she must remove her “Mangalyam” (You can see it below. I have added two pictures) which is worn by husband when they are married. Therefore, she didn’t have Mangalyam in her husband funeral, because her husband sold that for his own purpose which no one knew at that time. She could not say anything, because she didn’t have any evidence. His elder sister said someone, “Ranis sold her Mangalyam, because her family needed money, so she wanted to give it to them.”
Before he died, he rectified his mistake and said to her not to break her siblings’ relationship even though they made mistakes. Roshan said her like a begger, “Rani please, forgive them, don’t revenge them.” Therefore, she has kept in touch with his relations, but her kids know everything what has happened for their mother, so they do not like to be with their father’s siblings.
She has continued her life with many obstacles since she was born. When will it be solved? She trusts her two children make her life brighter. I wish her to get a great future life by her kids. I think her kids make her happier in her future.
-PROOF THAT WOMEN CAN DO EVERYTHING-
While wearing Mangalyam
Note: Every character in this story has been changed for safety.
Citation: Thanks, my dear friend. You gave me a lot of information.