This post is going to be little different, because it is not related with nature or natural beauty, but nature can affect this incident.
Almost everyone speaks about IPLT20 cricket curently. Deccan Chargers, Delhi Daredevils, Mumbai Idians, Kolkata Knight Riders, Chennai Super Kings, Kings XI Punjab, Royal Challengers Bangalore and Rajasthan Royals are the eight teams which are playing in IPL cricket.
Every match is very interestion to see; moreover, a blog is writen by a player of Kolkata Knight Riders.. che…. che…. he is 16th player in the team and sharving drinks is his work there. He has started to write this blog since when the IPL matches started (April 12, 2009), but there are 3342 bloggers follow this blog.
The specialities of this blog are that he writes many interesting true incidents which have happened during these days such as matches, breakfast, leisure time, opening ceremony and etc, and he puts nicknames for many players, owners and coaches. Also, he knows many languages, cultures and behaviors of people.
If you are a fan of IPL cricket, go and read the blog which I have given above, so you want the nick names…
Here are them…
1) Kishen Kanaiyya refers to Ravi Shastri.
2) Appam Chuthiya refers to Sreeshanth he comes from kerala where appam is the famous delicacy and fakeiplplayer is calling him bcoz of his attitude.
3) Pedophile Priest refers to Adam Gilchrist.
4) Kaan Moolo referes to Ajith Agarkar coz i think all of you would know,it’s for his enormous ears.
5) Big Sister refers to Shilpa Shetty coz she rose to fame using the big brother reality show.
6) Prince Charles of Patiala refers to Yuvraj Singh coz i think its anyone’s guess well he is from punjab and worshipped like a king there,probably one more reason the author likes him.
7) Lord Almighty refers to Sourav Ganguly , once again here the writer has shown his liking for ganguly so has raised him from the status of prince to lord himself.
8. Babli refers to Preity Zinta as she is ever refreshing and encouraging her team.
9) Calypso King refers to Chris Gayle as he is considered the king of Caribbean in the world of cricket.
10) Vinnie Dildo refers to Sharukh Khan coz as far as my research says it is due to his interefering or poking behaviour and also the atmost hate of this writer towards Shahrukh.
11) Havaii Chappal refers to Greg Chapel coz of his surname ‘Chapel’ —> ‘Chappal’ and havai as prefix to show how ‘local’ he is.
12) Junta Tormentor refers to Ajantha Mendis coz of his abnormal bowling action which has tormented batsmen around the world.
13) The Baja of Baroda refers to Anshuman Gaekwad coz he is from baroda is the simple guess i suppose.
14) Sandy Baddy babe refers to Mandira Bedi coz she is a female who has nothing like a babe but still is acting like one.
15) Little John refers to Ishant Sharma ,its just a paradox to refer.
16) John Wrong refers to John Wright, ,its just a paradox to refer.
17) Bangla Tiger refers Mashrafe Mortaza coz he is from Bangaldesh and ‘tiger’ coz the author likes him.
18)Sheikh of Tweak refers to Shane Warne.
19) Meera Bhai refers to Harbhajan Singh.
20) RDB refers to Randeep Bose.
21) Ram refers to VVS Laxman because every time Laxman had called Ram.
22) Chatterjee Kaaku refers to The Old Guy from the Ad posted by the KKR(Kolkata Knight Riders) Team where he says ‘Tum Bhi Jeetoge’.
23) Mr.Batlivala refers to liqour baron Mr Vijay Mallya
24) Phoren Babas refers to Brendon Mc Cullum and the coach John Buchanan
25) Shakespeare – Akash Chopra
26) Ganji Hanger – Sanjay Bangar
27) Big Mac — Mathew Hayden
28) Chintu Singh – Anureet Singh
29) Joker – The Nepali guy(Chang) who was Indian Idol host
30)Sheeghra Patan refers to Yousuf Pathan
31)Candy Nickle refers to Andy biche
32)Bookha naan is Buchanan
Teams referred in the story :
Bevdaa Team refers Bangalore Royal Challengers coz its owned by the liquor giant vijay mallya.
Big Sister’s Team refers to Rajasthan Royals coz owned by shilpa shetty.
Bubblie’s Team refers to Punjab Kings XI coz owned by preity zinta.
Let you enjoy the blog and IPL matches.
As I’m a fan of cricket, I have really enjoyed this blog and matches.